Most people think of Apple as selling over-priced equipment. We think of it like Mercedes, BMW or Bose. These brands stand for high quality, but are commonly perceived as over-priced, which is part of their snob-appeal.
Look at me. I can afford to overpay!
I think that perception no longer jibes with reality for Apple. [...]
The Tech Addict lives here.
Follow me on Twitter
- Fun to play with. Don't know how useful. Microsoft Office Interactive Content Pivot http://t.co/rZ0g4Z3IXq [#]
- SkyDrive Pro Windows Client - http://t.co/wv90SCd1xy | RHFtech Write on Tech [#]
- Watch how a mechanical telephone switch works. 1951 AT&T video, with 5 digit phone numbers. http://t.co/Q54X1cQWa5 [#]
- Splitting an Outlook PST into yearly archives http://t.co/4Gu46cAB3p [#]
- Busted: 5 Common Myths About Web Security http://t.co/3EeWH8OIEK [#]