Ctrl+Shift+T (Windows) or Command+Shift+T (Mac) will reopen recently closed tabs on desktop and laptop computers. These keyboard shortcuts work with Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Apple’s desktop Safari browsers.
The ability to reopen a recently closed tab in iPad Mobile Safari, the built-in browser, was added in iOS 5. Mobile Safari on the [...]
Secure websites use a cryptographic system that employs both a public and a private key. The private key is usually generated from your username [...]
Who doesn’t love freshly baked, warm-from-the oven popovers? I don’t bear the same good feeling towards web pop-overs. Although the web variety are non-fattening, they are another irritant to working with our computers. These days they appear more frequently than application and operating system updates and patches. They show up when we click to open [...]
Lately, a movement to add some privacy to our browsing has taken hold. Microsoft’s Internet Explorer 9 (Windows 7 only), Mozilla Firefox 4 (all operating systems), and Apple’s Safari for the Mac OS X 10.7.x, codenamed “Lion”, all add a Do Not Track [...]
The Tech Addict lives here.
Follow me on Twitter
- Mac World Survey | Mountain Lion: Which features do you really use? http://t.co/KkK4zfqvBC [#]
- @SymonPerriman The Edge shows are great. Really appreciate your work. [#]
- Larry Page's Google Abandons Open Standards for IM http://t.co/8tBuVnaQ3e Want Eric back as CEO? I do. [#]
- Fun to play with. Don't know how useful. Microsoft Office Interactive Content Pivot http://t.co/rZ0g4Z3IXq [#]
- SkyDrive Pro Windows Client - http://t.co/wv90SCd1xy | RHFtech Write on Tech [#]