Help, please! Unhide Google Search “Everything” control
Does anyone know of an add-on, tweak or other method that overrides or disables the default hidden Google Search controls, exposing them automatically?
The latest design meme is to hide things designers think clutter the look of a webpage. If you want to see the hidden controls and their functions you need to click once, twice or more.
Google recently changed the search page to hide the left-hand, vertical controls under a drop-down menu labeled Everything. I use these controls all the time to filter out miscellaneous information and get better, more focused search results. It is irritating to constantly click one, twice, three times to see the controls I need to use.
The Tech Addict lives here.
Follow me on Twitter
- Next stop Machromebook Pro | What Mike Elgan learned using only Google products for 3 weeks http://t.co/Tmqe7vHlPz [#]
- @MarcLitvinoff Little too rainy for grilling, methink. [#]
- @youtube Old UI was superior to the garbage UI recently released. [#]
- @firefox Recent Firefox UI tweaks suck. If I wanted Google Chrome I would use it. Please stop imitating them. [#]
- http://t.co/NEEn6sXu5s to get built-in Photosynth 3D panorama mode http://t.co/TDcpPMv0o0 [#]