Microsoft Windows makes it quite simple to know which window has the focus. That Window’s title bar is brighter than all the others. The Mac OS X desktop doesn’t have this feature so it is easy to think you are working in one window when you are not.
The Tech Addict lives here.
Follow me on Twitter
- Busted: 5 Common Myths About Web Security http://t.co/3EeWH8OIEK [#]
- SkyDrive Pro client for Windows now available http://t.co/JQoQ5wGTNf [#]
- Funny and true: After a Long Absence | Bonkers World http://t.co/2C5PTcQFsL [#]
- And so it begins, death of TV: Broadband-only subs gain steam at Time Warner Cable, Charter, Cablevision http://t.co/r1tcvnmN2i [#]
- Microsoft is so great with error message help. Wow! http://t.co/bedgtxwKGf#not [#]