I just received an offer to buy a Samsung Google Chromebook before it goes on sale to the general public. The cost is $499.
No thank you Google. I could buy an iPad 2 for that price (without the free sleeve) or an Asus Eee Pad Transformer for $50 less!
Brian Krebs writes about security. He has three rules for online safety that bear repeating.
If you didn’t go looking for it, don’t install it! If you installed it, update it. If you no longer need it, remove it.
If you want to understand more about these rules, the original post [...]
The Tech Addict lives here.
Follow me on Twitter
- Next stop Machromebook Pro | What Mike Elgan learned using only Google products for 3 weeks http://t.co/Tmqe7vHlPz [#]
- @MarcLitvinoff Little too rainy for grilling, methink. [#]
- @youtube Old UI was superior to the garbage UI recently released. [#]
- @firefox Recent Firefox UI tweaks suck. If I wanted Google Chrome I would use it. Please stop imitating them. [#]
- http://t.co/NEEn6sXu5s to get built-in Photosynth 3D panorama mode http://t.co/TDcpPMv0o0 [#]